Fava beans conquer Corniglia. And for many tourists was the first time ...

Cinque Terre - Riviera di Levante - The first festival of the bean Corniglia is a success. In the village of the middle of the five lands by the Cultural Association "United for Corniglia", nine young local producers have poured in carruggio more than 180 kilograms of pods accompanied by cold cuts and cheeses hinterland of La Spezia, with homemade bread and wine of Corniglia.

And the snack Cornigliese was appreciated by hundreds of tourists who passed through on Saturday afternoon in the narrow streets of the village. For many foreign tourists was the first time I have come to know the fava beans and they all got to taste this fruit of the earth combining it with cold cuts and cheese. The party atmosphere created has involved all participants joyfully making them feel the warmth of locally. The offerings made will be used to purchase a weather station that will be installed in the square Largo Taragio.

Next appointment for party "cornigliesi" is fixed for the feast of "Saint Peter" patron saint of the country where they will offer the famous cake of the Fieschi.

Write a comment

Comments: 18
  • #1

Essay writing reviews (Tuesday, 06 December 2016 08:09)

Tourism is travel for pleasure; also the theory and practice of touring, the business of attracting, accommodating, and entertaining tourists, and the business of operating tours. Tourism may be international, or within the traveler's country. Tourism is an important, even vital, source of income for many regions and countries.

• #2

do my dissertation for me (Friday, 16 December 2016 10:47)

A decent blog dependably concocts new and energizing data keeping in mind understanding I have to feel that this blog really has all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. I needed to leave a little remark to bolster you and wish you a decent continuation.

• #3

Flamingo video production company (Monday, 20 March 2017 12:57)

i suggest avoiding traveler spots like Tuscany (unless you can lease a private estate far from the group), Rome, and the amalfi drift. Some less touristy spots that are amazingly underrated incorporate

• #4

custom assignment help (Tuesday, 21 March 2017 13:54)

At that point I sit for record on my terrace inspection out onto the tidal dew pond that lies before the camp. That short trade amongst man and person, the possess an perfume similar to the shrub vela, the peaceful calm of the undomesticated and the changing light as the sun sets behind the Ilea palms past the tidal dew pond.

• #5

phd thesis writing services (Wednesday, 05 April 2017 11:25)

Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.

• #6

write my paper - Masterpaperwriters.com (Monday, 17 April 2017 09:32)

The meeting air complete has included all member supremely creation them sense the burn of locally. The contributions complete will be utilize to buy a climate station.

• #7

order custom assignment (Wednesday, 14 June 2017 12:56)

This review is so elegantly composed. I have discovered the data i was searching for and anticipating a greater amount of it. We are a task help supplier that gives composing help to the understudies.

• #8

Buhatala | Online Shopping In Pakistan (Wednesday, 26 July 2017 07:55)

Pompeii was an ancient Roman town-city near modern Naples, in the Campania region of Italy, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Pompeii, along with Herculaneum and many villas in the surrounding area,

• #9

Writing Help Website (Tuesday, 01 August 2017 16:34)

This survey is so exquisitely formed. I have found the information i was looking for and foreseeing a more prominent measure of it. We are an undertaking help provider that gives forming help to the understudies.

• #10

faisal waqas (Saturday, 05 August 2017 12:06)

iShopping.pk is a premier <a href="https://www.ishopping.pk/">online store in Pakistan</a>. We have wide range of products in for latest Gadgets, Home and Kitchen Appliances, Branded Clothing and Accessories, Gaming Consoles and Accessories, Music and Media Accessories, Fitness Products and much more on the lowest prices all over Pakistan. You can enjoy

• #11

Jelly Gamat Emas QnC (Saturday, 19 August 2017 05:49)

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed!
    Very helpful info particularly the ultimate part
    care for such information much. I used to be seeking this
    particular info for a long time.

• #12

cap digitizing (Friday, 01 September 2017 13:28)

Nearly 100 million mobile users in the U.S. will use their devices to browse the mobile web monthly this year, according to eMarketer. That’s up 25% from last year and most of the growth can be attributed to smartphones, which will be in the hands of 38% of mobile users by the end of the year.

• #13

www.gmail.com (Friday, 01 September 2017 14:01)

www.gmail.com Gmail is the most common free email service by Google which everyone uses in their daily life

• #14

easy movers and packers (Saturday, 09 September 2017 14:17)

Movers and Packers UAE - Find Moving Companies in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah Emirates.

• #15

Essay Writing Company Leeds (Thursday, 28 September 2017 13:08)

London is a big place and I would imagine gets a million tourist in the height of summer. It does seem busy but I would guess it could take 2 million before it started to split at the seams. There is no limit because it would be difficult to police it. How does one distinguish a tourist from a worker - you could say they wear shorts but I do and I am a worker. I sometimes work for the National Trust and they have a limit for numbers that can visit their properties but they can just close the gates when full to the brim...

• #16

Read More (Thursday, 28 September 2017 14:09)

Like different people have notices, how you characterize "enough" is critical and how you characterize being a visitor is presumably similarly vital. I'll go the by the strict (lexicon) meanings of these words to help you.

• #17

thesis help (Tuesday, 03 October 2017 14:22)

For some outside voyagers was the first occasion when I have come to know the fava beans and they all got the opportunity to taste this product of the earth joining it with cool cuts and cheddar.

• #18

IT Experts (Friday, 13 October 2017 13:14)

The Five Lands” is composed of five villages: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore.

Share US!!

Join today

Join our newsletter to be the first to get our news and special offers. Unsubscribe available anytime!

Instagram
Touristlink Certification Badge
Skype Me™!
1 Applies to shipping within Italy. Information about shipping policies for other countries can be found here: Payment and Delivery Information
Payment and Delivery Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap
© 2013 ItalyMyLove - All Rights Reserved Italymylove - Ditta Ind - P.I. 0385140999 - Italian Riviera - Italy